Terms and conditions
- By visiting, accessing or using this website, you unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer provided herein below. You hereby represent and warrant that you have fully read and understood the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you are not authorized to access or use this Site.
- You agree and confirm that the Terms of Service may be amended from time to time without prior notice to you. Please ensure that you periodically update yourself of the current version of the Terms of Service. Information or advice provided on the website by doctor/doctors should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Dr Sukhvinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services attained through the use of the website, which is being provided on an "AS IS" basis as a platform to get health information.
- The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only and IS NOT a substitute for professional medical advice (including but not limited to evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider). Nothing on this website shall be used for treating or diagnosing a medical or health condition or for replacing any relationship with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. The health information furnished on this website and the interactive responses (if any) furnished by or through, this site are for information purpose only. You agree to consult your own physician or other qualified healthcare professional regarding your symptoms or medical condition. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, you agree to always consult your physician or other qualified healthcare professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a physician or other qualified healthcare provider immediately. IN SERIOUS CASES, SEEK IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE FROM EMERGENCY PERSONNEL AND IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE EMERGENCY NUMBER IN YOUR COUNTRY. YOU MUST NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. You agree that no medications or dietary supplements will be started without your first consulting your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Reliance on any information provided by this website is solely at your own risk.
- You understand that the second opinion provided by the doctor is based upon the clinical information, documents, reports, prescriptions and investigations provided by the patient. It is only a professional opinion based on limited information provided and is not a substitute for formal face to face consultation. You recognize there are limitations associated with opinions or other services exclusive of physical examination, in person advice or onsite and extensive investigations. Aim and objective of this opinion is not to provide treatment to the patient but to provide insight into disease process, explanation of symptoms, interpretation of reports and discussing the possible management options as per the standard literature. Patient understands that he/she is required to consult his local / treating physician before choosing / opting for any possible treatment option discussed in opinion. The website does not prescribe medicines, and diagnose medical conditions. You will not use the website to treat medical conditions or medical emergencies, or to advise or resolve legal, medical or financial issues. Dr. Sukhvinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com will not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for the treatment/ management rendered or any consequences arising out of such treatment/ management of the patient by their treating physician or anyone else.
- You understand that the review / reporting of investigation are solely based on the images/ videos provided by the patient and should be read in light of all the clinical information. It is only a professional opinion and not diagnosis of patient. Any treatment /management decision should be based on all the clinical information, report of other investigations, patient’s desire and possible benefit and harms of any such treatment/ management strategy. Dr. Sukhvinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com will not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for the treatment/ management rendered or any consequences arising out of such treatment/ management of the patient by their treating physician or anyone else based on review of investigation.
- Nothing transmitted to or from or through this website constitutes the establishment of a doctor-patient relationship between you and Dr Sukhvinder Singh.
- You understand that Dr Sukhvinder Singh is licensed to practice medicine and Cardiology in India. Please do not access or use this site if it is legally not permissible to do so in your country.
- The contents, advice, opinion, reviews or interpretations provided by this site or through this site cannot be used to resolve medical, financial or legal disputes. Any information, of any nature, provided by this site or through use of this site is not valid for and cannot be used for medico-legal purposes.
- You agree that your use of the Site is of your own free will and is not guided by any promotional advertisements from website. THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. Disclaimer of liability of Dr Sukhvinder Singh or telecardiologyindia.com, if any, for damages (including without limitation liability arising out of tort, strict liability, negligence, contract or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid, if any, to this Site. Dr Sukhvinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com shall not be liable under any theory of indemnity. In no event shall Dr Sukhvinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com be liable for any damages in excess of other than the amount referred to above.
ALL OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EVEN IF Dr Sukhvinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Dr Sukhvinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONING OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE (ALTHOUGH WE STRIVES FOR ACCURACY), OR TIMELY (OR WILL BE UPDATED); AND THAT THIS SITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, IS OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL FROM THIS SITE.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Dr Sukhvinder singh or telecardiologyindia.com ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF YOUR DECISIONS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR CHOOSING TO SEEK OR NOT TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE, OR YOUR CHOOSING OR NOT CHOOSING SPECIFIC TREATMENT BASED ON THE INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE
You agree that you shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dr Sukhvinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, actions, lawsuits and other proceedings, judgments and awards, and costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorneys and consultancy fees), arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, out of your breach or threatened breach of these Terms of Service, or your use of the Site.
- The use of this Site is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Dr Sukhcinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this Site, or sites accessed through this Site, and/or content or information provided herein. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using the Site.
- You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Dr Sukhvinder Singh/ telecardiologyindia.com , or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of New Delhi, India.
- These Terms of Service are governed by the internal substantive Indian laws of the land, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is only intended to be patient education, and does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional formal diagnosis and treatment of cardiac and medical conditions.
Please consult your health care provider, or contact Dr Sukhvinder Singh for an in person appointment, before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition if any doubt arises out of information from this website. Dr Sukhvinder Singh expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. . All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. The website is not be used as a substitute for consultation with a professional cardiologist or other qualified health care provider. Before making any decision or taking any action based on this website information, you should in person consult Dr Sukhvinder Singh or other qualified health/medical professional. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, Dr Sukhvinder Singh is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. All materials on this server and this internet site, including the site’s design, layout, and organization, are owned and copyrighted by Dr Sukhvinder Singh, and is protected by copyright laws. Only your personal use of such materials is permitted, which means that you may access, download, or print such materials for your personal use and any commercial use of any sort is expressly prohibited. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this site or any site accessible through this site.
Any requests for permission to publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, or otherwise use any materials contained in the website should be e-mailed to Dr Sukhvinder Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. By visiting this site you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented by Dr Sukhvinder Singh. If you do not agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, you should not enter this site.
All legal disputes will fall under jurisdiction of New Delhi only, with venue of arbitration proceedings being Delhi,
India and the language of arbitration shall be English.